Villa Pegada – A Luxury 4 Bedroom Villa, with private pool, only 10 mins walk to Town Centre. Sleeps 8 adults. A stunning, luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom Villa, with a small pool in the front and a secure garden at the rear
Built in 2007, in a small gated development of 14 similar detached houses, all with dedicated parking spaces. It is only 10 mins walk from the centre of Tavira, where there are many lively bars and restaurants that are open all the year round.
Built on three floors. The Ground level has a large sitting area and Garage, upstairs is the main living area (including one twin bedroom) and on the top floor are 2 Double Bedrooms (one with en-suite), one Twin Bedroom and a good sized Family Bathroom
- Large Living area with separate Sitting and Dining spaces.
- Large 49 in LCD IPTV (new in 2018) with most UK and Portuguese channels.
- Bluetooth portable music system.
- Wi-Fi/High Speed Broadband
- Large front balcony (off living room) with table and chairs.
- Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven/hob, microwave etc.
- 1 Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and large built-in wardrobe.
- Small shower-room, doubles as guest toilet
- 1 Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, large built-in wardrobe and large private balcony
- 1 Double Bedroom with large built-in wardrobe and small private balcony
- Family Bathroom with bath plus rainmaker shower
- 1 Twin bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Further shower and toilet on ground floor.
- Small pool at front, measures 5.7m x 4m, depth 1.6 to – 1.4m
- Plentiful loungers and sun-beds
- Large shaded sitting area in entrance, leading to Front Door
- Rear garden – with table and chairs. Secure for small children.
- Brick-built typical Portuguese Barbeque
- Electric shutters/fly-screens fitted to all windows and balcony doors.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas.
- Gas fired boiler for plentiful hot water.
- Hair dryers in all bedrooms.
- Ample towels in all bathrooms.
- Beach Towels provided
- Car not essential but recommended.
Letting Agent: This is a privately owned villa and all bookings are managed by our local agents, Algarve Rental Holidays, who provide a service which we believe is second to none in the area. Angie Graham, tel. +351 149 884, will meet you on your arrival, deal with any concerns that may arise during your stay and check you out on your day of departure.
- Meet and Greet service at the Villa on your day of arrival to show you around and and answer any questions.
- A welcome pack to help you settle in. This includes water, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, wine, beer, soft drinks (if there are children in the party) and toilet paper.
- The tenants’ information pack in the living room includes useful phone numbers, guidance for use of the appliances, TV etc, details of local supermarkets, restaurants and cafes, places of interest. A mid-stay clean is provided for rentals of more than 7 days.
Angie is contactable 24 hours a day and will act as an English/Portuguese contact in the event of an emergency. She will respond to all enquiries re the property and appliances, arrange car hire/taxi if required and can organise golf (with preferential discount) at local courses. She will check you out on departure, collect the keys and refund your security deposit.
Check-in is at 1500, Check-out is at 1100 although this may be variable subject to prior arrangement.
Please note that all Rental Properties in Portugal must comply with approved Safety and Fire Regulations and display an identification plate next to the front entrance. This property is registered with Tavira Municipal Council under Licence no 7686/AL.