Villa Pegada is privately owned and all bookings are managed by our local agents, who provide a service which we believe is second to none in the area. Angie Graham, on +351 914 149 884, will meet you on your arrival, deal with any concerns that may arise during your stay and check you out on your day of departure.
- Meet and Greet at the Villa, to show you around and answer any questions.
- A welcome pack to help you settle in. This includes water, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, wine, beer, soft drinks (if there are children in the party) and toilet paper. Due to COVID restrictions, we are currently not allowed to provide a welcome pack.
- A mid-stay clean is provided for rentals of more than 7 days.
- Tenants’ information pack in the living room includes useful phone numbers, guidance for use of the appliances, TV etc, details of local supermarkets, restaurants and cafes, places of interest.
Angie lives approx. 10 mins away and is contactable 24 hours a day. She will:
- act as an English/Portuguese contact in the event of an emergency.
- respond to all enquiries re the property and appliances
- arrange car hire/taxi if required
- organise golf (with preferential discount) at local courses.
- check you out on departure, collect the keys and refund your security deposit.
Check-in is at 1500, Check-out is at 1100 although this may be varied subject to prior arrangement.